Friday, September 12, 2014

Toddler Life

Displaying photo.JPG 


Y'all, toddler life is so challenging and so fun!  Most days I am overcome with how much I love this little blessing that the Lord has entrusted to us. And some days I am overwhelmed by how much this little one teaches me.

I want to get back into writing things down.  My sister-in-law, Mandy, kept a blog when my niece was a toddler.  She would write down the toddler language of my niece.  It's so fun to see what words they are trying to say.

Lydia's Language:
- Fruit Gummies = Poot Yummies
- Strawberries = Strawbabies
- Blueberries = Bluebabies
- Nipples = Nickels
- Buggy = Bogey
- Computer = Pewter
- Please = Peas
- Deep and Wide = Cheese and Wide (which sometimes sounds like wine)

Also, she usually just sings the last phrase of each song.  Currently, my favorite is "You Are My Sunshine."  

Toddler life is entertaining.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment