Monday, May 4, 2015

Tali - 1 month

I cannot believe you have been here for a month!  Tali, you are so very loved!  You were born in the middle of the night (4:33am), so all of our friends and family woke up to a picture of us holding you.



Lydia is a proud big sister.  So proud that everyone who comes to our house, even after a month, she announces to them that she has a little sister.  My prayer is that the two of you are the best of friends.


At 1 month, you love to be swaddled.  More than that, you love when I carry you in my wrap (which makes my heart so happy!).  We had Kelly from Kelly Is Nice Photography come over and take some pictures right after we brought you home.  Everyone cannot believe how alert you were while she took these pictures.  You have been described several times as "chill."  For that, I am thankful!








I love each and every ounce of you.  Which is 130 ounces at one month old. (8lbs. 2oz)





0 comments:

Post a Comment